Nov 26, 2004
Hi, I have a question for an expert. I'm scheduled to take an hiv test tomorrow. If I test positive, will my medicaid pay for all costs of treatment? I live in Michigan and am not sure of the policy. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
I can't speak to the specifics of Michigan, but I'd bet that like Colorado citizens, Michigan citizens with Medicaid have access to HIV-related healthcare and medications alike.
I'd certainly contact a local AIDS service organisation (check out ASOfinder.com) for detailed counsel.
Good luck. BY
Should I or Should I Not?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Transfusion
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.