Salt Lake City
Nov 13, 2004
Can you please tell me, where can I find out Hiv specialist information in salt lake city? I am planning to move there next week. In case if I loose my job can I survive there with hiv ( will I get get help getting meds?)
Thanks in advance for your help.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There are excellent HIV doctors in the SLC area (including TheBody's own Andy Pavia). Many POZ get their care at the University of Utah's center, and there are a number of experienced doctors in private practice too.
I'd contact the local AIDS service organizations (ASOfinder.com) for all the inside scoop on access and the local doctors.
I hear that the snow in the Cottonwood canyons is excellent this year too.
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.