Oct 27, 2004
For seven years I have been on combivir and viracept. My doctor now has me switching to truvada(1 a day) and viramune (1 day). How and when would you reccommend I take these drugs (time of day? together?) Also when should I take my lescol and valtrex? Thanks so much for your help!
Response from Dr. Lee
Why are you switching?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.