treatment and alcohol
Oct 24, 2004
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Everything in moderation... it's safe in general to consume moderate amounts of alcohol with your medications. My major concern would have to do over excessive alcohol (especially binges) that make it difficult for your to remain adherent to your regimen. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.