treatment and alcohol
Oct 24, 2004
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Everything in moderation... it's safe in general to consume moderate amounts of alcohol with your medications. My major concern would have to do over excessive alcohol (especially binges) that make it difficult for your to remain adherent to your regimen. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Infection Toilet Splash
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.