treatment and alcohol
Oct 24, 2004
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Everything in moderation... it's safe in general to consume moderate amounts of alcohol with your medications. My major concern would have to do over excessive alcohol (especially binges) that make it difficult for your to remain adherent to your regimen. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.