Oct 14, 2004
please this is second time I leaving in one contry is not possible to buy Sustiva can I reduce from 600 m to 200m? my doctor is out from the contry your the only can help me please tom
Response from Dr. Young
Your doctor should have someone on call that you can talk to about options, but it should be possible to get sufficient medications to cover your trip. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
- Things That Can Be Mistaken For Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.