Oct 14, 2004
please this is second time I leaving in one contry is not possible to buy Sustiva can I reduce from 600 m to 200m? my doctor is out from the contry your the only can help me please tom
| Response from Dr. Young
Your doctor should have someone on call that you can talk to about options, but it should be possible to get sufficient medications to cover your trip. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- Is There A Peptide Or Protein Cure For Hiv?
- Condom Effectiveness Against Hiv In Homosexuals
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.