Oct 14, 2004
Hi there remember away I wrote to you maybe 2 months ago to ask you when was best to start treatment well at that time I had found out my c4 count was 399 now my second test said my c4 count climbed to 450 and I'm not on any antiretroviral medications is that a normal thing that happens?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
Modest variations in CD4 counts are not unusual at all. A change from ~400 to ~450 is definitely with the range of normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.