Dropping 1 out of 4 drugs

i was on 3tc, abacvir, viramune (tried sustiva but couldn't handle it) , and viread. i had an undectable vl for the past year and ok cell count. i am wondering if dropping the viread or abacvir and keeping the other two (so for a total of 3 drugs instead of 4) My question is will the three drugs be just as effective as the four? I was thinking if I could get away from 4 drugs and save viread for later. thanks

Response from Dr. Lee

It would probably be ok to drop the Viread. However, you have not provided any other medication history. If you were on some of the components of this regimen and failed tretament in the past, you should be very careful about these changes. Check with your doc. Be well.

What Triggers..
Can this combo work for me?