low VL&TCell, when to start meds.

My doctor is pushing me towards meds. I've been HIV+ for 15yrs, with vl hooving around 100 and Tcells around 300. Recently my Vl went up to 247 and Tcell down to 239. I have been under stress, and this is a new doctor , so I feel my numbers reflect that and want to try and boost my Immune system with altenative therapies as I have been doing for the last 15years. I suggested we wait for another test in 3months and see the numbers then before meds, with the current numbers do you suggest I start meds now ? Thank you very much

I think that you should push back. With such a low viral load and long-term stability it seems logical to repeat labs in a few months and make a decision then. There is very little down side to waiting in view of your history. Good luck!

Trends in my labs - your opinion?
first line treatments