I need advice PLEASE!!

I just had a question I would like to ask and hopefully you could better direct me. I had an ex boyfriend and I thought I was pregnant, at the time, and he told me I could not be pregnant, he said if I was and I showed him proof i was he had to tell me something very important and I couldn't go on with having the baby, well he told me It was something only his grandmother and him knew about, welll he took me to the drs. I wasn't pregnant and he said it was just he had a birth defect well wouldn't his own mother know about this too? He was saying it wasn't hiv or anything like that but I think it was.. There are to many reasons to believe he did have it because later to find out he had malloscum contagiousium, and I heard that could be related and now he can't give blood anymore and I don't know the reason. Well, I got tested, bout 9 months later for hiv and it came back negative but in the past couple of months I have been nausea, it comes off and on, and runny stools, loss of interest in food, sweats,headaches, and light dizzieness, lower back aches. Could the test came back neg. and I still have Hiv? Or is 9 months long enough for it to show? I'm just so concerned and I have a little boy and im worried about this test being wrong with my symptons. And no this is no chance im pregnant neither. Thank-you in advance

Nine months is plenty long enough for a HIV test to turn positive. I'd talk to your doctor about your symptoms. BY

How soon after infection to start treatment
pml reversed?