hi dr young
Sep 6, 2004
I was wondering if you know of another site that is friendly about answering general health questions, cancer questions in particular.
Response from Dr. Young
We generally try to answer questions as they pertain to the topics on each of the specific forums.
Take a look at this full list of active forums for an overview http://www.thebody.com/experts.shtml . If that doesn't help, you're welcome to try us here on "Starting Treatment".
Thanks for reading. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Condom Slipped
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Anal Sex With Condom Safe?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
- Licking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.