|hi dr young
Sep 6, 2004
I was wondering if you know of another site that is friendly about answering general health questions, cancer questions in particular.
Response from Dr. Young
We generally try to answer questions as they pertain to the topics on each of the specific forums.
Take a look at this full list of active forums for an overview http://www.thebody.com/experts.shtml . If that doesn't help, you're welcome to try us here on "Starting Treatment".
Thanks for reading. BY
Recently tested Positive - Need Answers
Just starting meds and traveling to Africa
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Difference Between White Coating And Thrush
- Hiv Risk Used A Condom With Sex Worker
- How Long Do Symptoms Last For Std?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With HIV Each Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.