Resersatrol and ddI

I have one more question regading VIDEX EC. It appears that a red grape suppliment called Resveratrol may help to force HIV out of hiding. Please refer to http://www.cancer.gov/newscenter/pressreleases/HIVlatency . I wanted to try reservatrol, however Lab studies show that resveratrol enhances the anti-HIV activity of ddI by 200. times. I haven't found anything that says NOT to take ddI and reservatrol together.... will this be safe for me? Thanks... again!

Resveratrol is a very interesting compound that naturally occurs in red grape skins and has evidence supporting its use to extend lifespan in yeast cells and mice. This is the putative compound that is thought to account for health protective effects of red wine.

There is no reason not to use it in combination with Videx EC. Getting reliable amounts of Resversatrol in supplements is tricky because the molecule breaks down quickly (same is true for red wine after uncorking bottle) and supplements are not regulated. We don't know proper dosages in any case. This is an evolving field so stay tuned.

treatment with drugs-Kaletra, Abacavir, &Tenofovir
Recently tested Positive - Need Answers