Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

am i will die soon??

i'm 22 years,i got hiv since 20,what i'm gonna ask is,will i die soon??my girl don't know if i got hiv,if she know what it could be happen...please answer my question,thnks

Thanks for your question.

Provided that you have access to care and a good doctor, there's no reason why you should die soon. It's difficult for me to be more precise without knowing the details of your health and lab values, but know that I tell all of my new patients who are treatment naive that I expect them to live normal, or near-normal life expectancies. Even if they're 22 years old.

Hope this is helpful, BY

PEHRG214
Starting meds