KS stays even after HAART

I was tested HIV + after KS appear over my body in a period of like 2 months. I was ok before healthwise. My CD4 was 440 and my load was high at 550,000

I am HARRT from my doctor for 4 weeks more KS appears is this normal ?

Otherwise I am ok ... just would like to get ride of the constant reminders which has caused me to not do as much as I use to ...

Some people with HIV infection and Kaposi's Sarcoma (KS) require chemotherapy (such as Doxil) in addition to antiretroviral therapy in order to bring the KS under control. The decision to initiate chemotherapy must be individualized and depends on the extent and pace of progression of KS. Sometimes there is a delay between starting HAART and control of KS, but if new crops of KS lesions continue unabated then chemotherapy may well need to be added. Good luck!

HIV and Dental Effects
Can One Return To 'Status' HIV from current AIDS Diagnosis