how to know when you get gonorrhea?

my partner is diagnosed to have a gonorhea. How could I know the time that he had acquired this? Is it possible that I am also infected?

It's certainly possible that you've been exposed to gonorrhea. Typically people who are infected have purulent drainage (pus) from the site of infection.

The real issue gets to the subject of safer sex and the recommendation for my patients to use condoms whenever possible. If you've been using condoms, your likelihood of infection is much lower.

But, don't take my word on whether or not you've got GC; have your doctor take a look to be sure.

Be safe and good luck, BY

eye surgery
OPINION MEDICA PROFESIONAL