vl and cd 4 testing

My first test was back in april and my vl was 172,000 and cd4 685, then i took another test in july of this year my vl was 91,781 and cd4 was 685,I am going to have another set of testing done 1st week of september, now with the last test in july would i be soon considering starting treatment.

Assuming that your feeling well (asymptomatic), your high CD4 count indicates to me that you don't necessarily need to start treatment immediately. Your viral load is pretty high, though-- this says that you should definitely continue to get periodic (every 3-4 months) lab and clinical testing. BY

To Thai Experience
Switching Med Timing...