Aug 22, 2004
Ever heard of Hydrazine Sulfate for wasting?
Response from Dr. Wohl
I do not have any personal experience with this agent. I googled it though and came up with this review that suggestes the data have been mixed outside of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Is Strep Throat A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.