Taking 1 drug now, another later in the day, then rescheduling...

I was hoping to start my meds tomorrow (Reyataz, Truvada), and take them during breakfast at 7:00 am.

I was able to pick up Reyataz, but Truvada won't be available for another day, in the afternoon.

Can I take the Reyataz for breakfast, then the truvada in the afternoon and on the following day, take them both in the morning for breakfast?

Or should I just wait until everything is available?

I'm hoping to try to take the meds at the same time everry day.

I'd wait until you can take all of your medications. It's generally a bad idea to take only one of your antiretroviral medications, since this can promote drug resistance. BY

rashes come and go
re:Undetectable, now what do I do?