medication

thank you to help as. I am on medication for the first time after 31/2 years being + the MD he give this type of medication,Zerit+epivir two time at day morning and nigth one hrs. before dinner o break fast is correct? sustiva tre tablet only one time at day at nitgh.reading the instruction a must take this medication on empty stomach in the morning a take the medication 7 am and nigth 7 pm 12 hrs after OK? BUT Sustiva at nigth after how many hrs from zerit and epivir? at the moment I taking the medication around midnigth, OK? O how many hrs I can take medication after Dinner? also we are two couple bot + any problem making normol love? Thank you Jhoon

It really does not matter how many hours you separate the Sustiva from the Zerit and Epivir. Actually, if you wanted to simplify things you could take the evening dose of Zerit and Epivir together with the Sustiva at bedtime. Then plan to take your daytime dose of Zerit and Epivir about 12 hours from the evening dose. Taking Sustiva with food tends to raise the blood levels which is why the package insert recommends taking it on an empty stomach.

Two people that are both HIV positive may pass different viral strains to each other. For example, if one partner has drug resistant virus she could transit it to her partner that had drug sensitive virus. For this reason safer sex practices are prudent to prevent this from occurring.

Started Early treatment but reconsidering
viral rebounds after early treatment followed by STIS