Leeway in timing on travel

I've just recently started medication in June of Combivir and Reyataz. My usual dosing time is 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. EDT (after some food for the Reyataz in the evening dose).

I'm due to travel to Europe on business and wondered about how to adhere to these times. Am I really supposed to get up at 3:00 a.m. BST, try and eat some food, and take my Reyataz / Combivir - or is there some leeway in the timing.

Thanks, Sean

Thanks for your question, Sean.

The easiest thing to do is to probably simply move your dose to sometime in the AM on your day of arrival and keep on trucking. On a single day, there should be little consequence of taking the dose a few hours late, and this should make subsequent pill taking easier. On return, the same should also be fine. So, there's a fair bit of leeway on occasion-- not that you'd always want to be many hours late, but this should be fine.

Safe travels, thanks for reading. BY

State of mind?
A Thai experience