|Sustiva - when to take
Aug 10, 2004
Simple question, can Sustiva be taken at times other than night ?
| Response from Dr. Young
The only reason that it is recommended to take efavirenz (Sustiva, Strocrin) at night is because of the potential for side effects. If you don't experience the psychological side effects (feeling drunk or uncoordinated), there's no particular reason that you must take the medication at night. Indeed, I have a couple of patients in my clinic who take their efavirenz in the day. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Extremely Rare Occurrence Of Delayed Seroconversion
- Hiv Negative At Six Weeks
- HIV Survival In Blood Outside Body
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.