Sustiva - when to take

Simple question, can Sustiva be taken at times other than night ?

The only reason that it is recommended to take efavirenz (Sustiva, Strocrin) at night is because of the potential for side effects. If you don't experience the psychological side effects (feeling drunk or uncoordinated), there's no particular reason that you must take the medication at night. Indeed, I have a couple of patients in my clinic who take their efavirenz in the day. BY

Recently stopped meds(2 weeks ago), starting to get "things", ie:(shingles, thrush, etc.)
State of mind?