Sustiva - when to take
Aug 10, 2004
Simple question, can Sustiva be taken at times other than night ?
Response from Dr. Young
The only reason that it is recommended to take efavirenz (Sustiva, Strocrin) at night is because of the potential for side effects. If you don't experience the psychological side effects (feeling drunk or uncoordinated), there's no particular reason that you must take the medication at night. Indeed, I have a couple of patients in my clinic who take their efavirenz in the day. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cut Under Nail And Fingering Hiv
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.