Aug 8, 2004
How do you feel about using Viralsol as dietary supplement for someone who has been diagnosed with HIV? Their T cell count is about 330.
Response from Dr. Young
I don't support the use of untested and unregulated supplements that claim to treat HIV. It's a free market and many will be attracted by the claims of a "natural" substance, but in my view, it is irresponsible to suggest that Viralsol will result in undetectable viral loads (as their website and owners do). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Vaginal Sex
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Condom Slipped
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Do People Catch HIV From Insertive Oral Sex?
- Do People Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.