public food industry
Aug 8, 2004
i have been tested positive and am in the food industry(catering) . my question is aare there any chances i could transmit this decease by handling food? for public consumption?
Response from Dr. Young
Since HIV is transmitted from contact of body fluids (but not from skin or touch), there shouldn't be any significant risk of transmission of HIV from handling food. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How To Completely Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.