public food industry
Aug 8, 2004
i have been tested positive and am in the food industry(catering) . my question is aare there any chances i could transmit this decease by handling food? for public consumption?
Response from Dr. Young
Since HIV is transmitted from contact of body fluids (but not from skin or touch), there shouldn't be any significant risk of transmission of HIV from handling food. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.