prednisolone for HIV infection??

I have been HIV + for about 18-24 mos. and have always had a low VL (between 3k and 30k). Unfortunately, my CD4 has always been relatively low also (about 300). I was intrigued by your article about low dose long term use of prednisolone to postpone the need for HAART. I am trying to delay the need for HAART for as long as is reasonbly possible. Do you know where I can get more info about this study, or a website/link. Maybe even a trial enrolling somewhere? Could my doctor prescribe this for me?

Here is the link of my report on this study from the International AIDS Conference. This interesting and provocative study raises questions that can only be answered through prospective randomized trials. There was also a report on this study and review of other studies of immunosuppressant therapy in HIV infection in the amfAR news report from the conference. Low dose prednisone is not appropriate for clinical practice at this time, more studies are needed.

anal HPV
Just starting meds