david,hope you are rockin!!

HI!

i was KINDA delighted to see you post again,dr.wohl you are one of the best doctors on thebody.com!continue the good work,but why did you stop posting are you OK??

my question is not related to the forums but i hope you help,

i had a exposure where i had PROTECTED sex,vaginal sex to be precise with a lady,i feel she is a hooker(but not sure).I did not ejaculated inside her,when she finsihed and i withdrew the condom was there(INTACT),it did not slip saw my precum in the teat.Besides i checked the condom by filling water,no holes or breaks. (should i be worried)

I have had exposure with the same lady over and over,tested negative for hiv after my last exposure with her in december.

Should i test again??am i at risk??

thankyou for your answer.

god bless you

A concerened person from india!

Thanks for the concern and the compliments. I am back after a break to take care of projects at work and to attend the World AIDS Conference in Bangkok.

If everyone was as careful as you regarding sex, HIV would halt in its tracks and in a generation exist only in history books.

Don't worry and use latex condoms.

35k to 500k in 3 months
future plan !