drug availabilty in mexico

my girlfriend is intreatment responding beautifully we plan to move to mexico/cancun region.can we get the meds there? also I'd love to connect with an aids advocate in mexico to help better understand what we will half to deal with. thanks p.n.

Thanks for your post. Sounds like you have a great opportunity to live in a very beautiful part of the world.

I'm not in direct contact with the Mexican HIV system, but it's my understanding that medications are widely available (though not necessarily everyone that we currently have in the US).

TheBody's ASO finder (ASOfinder.com) is one way to locate an advocate in the Quintana Roo state ( http://www.thebody.com/hotlines/internat.html#spanish)

Buenos suerte y buen viaje. BY

Now I'm undetectable!
finding insurance