drug availabilty in mexico
Aug 7, 2004
my girlfriend is intreatment responding beautifully we plan to move to mexico/cancun region.can we get the meds there? also I'd love to connect with an aids advocate in mexico to help better understand what we will half to deal with. thanks p.n.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post. Sounds like you have a great opportunity to live in a very beautiful part of the world.
I'm not in direct contact with the Mexican HIV system, but it's my understanding that medications are widely available (though not necessarily everyone that we currently have in the US).
TheBody's ASO finder (ASOfinder.com) is one way to locate an advocate in the Quintana Roo state ( http://www.thebody.com/hotlines/internat.html#spanish)
Buenos suerte y buen viaje. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.