Pep Questions

I started pep last week, with AZT, Indinavir, and 3CT, I was told to take the AZT and Indinavir every 8 hours and I did so very accuratly. However the 3CT said twice a day and instead of taking it every 12 hours I took it once in the morning at wake up and once at night at sleep time. Is the fact that taking it every 8 and 16 hours instead of every 12 hours going to ruin or adversly effect my chances?

after the 4th day i switched to Kaletra and combivir and take them every 12 hours, is it ok if i take it with only milk and cereal in the mornings since it says take with food or do I need to eat alot more. Does it get into your system better with food? How about the combovir is it better taken on an empty stomach?

Is the fact that I switched after day 4 from indinavir to kaletra going to adversly affect things?

Thanks in advance

It's ok to take your medications as you've cited. Both drugs are better tolerated if taken with food.

There shouldn't be any problem in switching from indinavir to Kaletra, indeed, the later is probably more potent.

Good luck, BY

VL3,15,089 CD4 not sure
Wrongly described PEP? Should I stop?