need to know
Aug 3, 2004
i have a baby that is 2, the mother showed positive foe hiv after he was born his last test was when he was 18 moths old,can a person have hiv and it not show up a test.
Response from Dr. Young
Provided that the child has not been breast feeding from the HIV-infected mother, a negative test at 18 months means that the child does not have HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.