no question just a comment.

I feel compelled to respond to a recent comment on this site directed at Dr. Young and his supposed lack of compassion. While I completely respect someone's right to free speech I found the comments apalling. How anyone could write to a doctor on a website that provides knowledgeable, informative, prompt, and FREE advice with the tone and hostility that this writer did is beyond me. If you don't like the advice here don't read it (you get what you pay for). While it's certainly OK to disagree with the message, to attack the messenger - shame on them. My experience here has been completely opposite from that writer. I was introduced to this website by my counselor shortly after testing positive. Initial I sat at my computer reading the questions and compassionate answers with tears running down my face - still in shock. In time though, largely due the the information AND compassion I found here, my outlook has changed completely. I no longer feel hopeless and helpless. With what I have learned here I feel much better able to deal with this virus. While I certainly would love to make it go away - can't. But with your help I know I am better able to handle it. Thanks for making this unfortunate turn in my life much more tolerable and far less scary. You truly have no idea how many people you have helped. And helped a lot. To Dr's Young, Wohl, and Pierone THANK YOU.

Thank you so much for your words.

I believe that we provide a valuable service to many persons around the world-- this is, in large part what makes this so rewarding. While we (I) strive to provide the most sensitive and medically correct information, I'm sure that not everyone (particularly those with differing agendas) will be satisfied with every word that we write.

That said, your thoughtful and personal comments are tremendously valued by me--thanks again. Spread the word.

BY

no Q, just a note: dr. Young, you are doing a great job
need to know