no Q, just a note: dr. Young, you are doing a great job

in response to the message "Dr young I can teach you a thing or two.", i just would like to tell you that i completely disagree with that poster.

I think you are trying to be as honest, precise and fact-based as possible, and this gives your messages real credibility and real value. However, you still reflect an optimistic attitude.

Further, IMO your messages are always polite -- in other words: i think you are doing a great job at thebody!

cheers Joe

Joe- Thanks for your post and kind words. It's always great to get positive feedback.

BY

Dr young I can teach you a thing or two. Then you might be a doctor.
no question just a comment.