|use of Revivo
Aug 2, 2004
I have a friend who is HIV positive and concerning taking Revivo. How do you feel about it? Is it affective in helping the immunune system? Would you recommend it's use. Any and all infomation would be appreciated. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Revivo is a combination of Chinese herbs (from the misty mountain forests of Southern Yunnan) that is taken as a tea. On a web site that offers it for purchase ($100 per month) they showed improved viral loads and CD4 counts on 7 patients that had taken it for 1 month. It is not yet registered by the Chinese Health Authority though. I would not recommend it, especially in view of the scanty uncontrolled data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.