Expiration date of Efavirenz
Jul 31, 2004
I am a NGO worker and at present involved in ART programme .I want to know whether the 1 month expiry effavirenz can be taken or not since I have lots of stocks expired on june 2004 and patients are pressuring me to avail them as maximum are suffering financial constant. waiting your responds urgent
Response from Dr. Pierone
If you are asking if recently expired efavirenz can be taken, the answer is officially no. If you are asking if recently expired efavirenz will still work (and possibly save the life of someone that does not have access to meds otherwise), the answer is yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.