Jul 31, 2004
i am working on a oil rig. As we are controlled when going onboard, i plan to put my Kaletra into a box of cod liver oil supplement, and my combivir into a box of Vitamin C supplement.
Laletra pills packaging is already into a box, but is there a problem if the combivir pills are put together in a box, instead of being individually stored as in the combivir official packaging ?
thk u for your help
| Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no problem putting the Combivir together in a box (or bottle) as you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Testing For Chlamydia Otc
- Age And Rapid HIV Progression Without Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.