Jul 31, 2004
i am working on a oil rig. As we are controlled when going onboard, i plan to put my Kaletra into a box of cod liver oil supplement, and my combivir into a box of Vitamin C supplement.
Laletra pills packaging is already into a box, but is there a problem if the combivir pills are put together in a box, instead of being individually stored as in the combivir official packaging ?
thk u for your help
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no problem putting the Combivir together in a box (or bottle) as you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.