Jul 28, 2004
Dear Sir, I've been reading about how good RM-10 is to support the immune system. Have you heard about this product and what is your opinion for someone who is HIV+ and not on medication? Many thanks. Chris
Response from Dr. Young
I have a number of patients who take alternative therapies and/or supplements. I've never heard of this one. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Gay Men Have A Higher Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Is Hiv In Sperm?
- How Much Body Fluid Is Actually Needed To Transmit Hiv?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- What Physical Effects Does Hiv Have On A Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.