Jul 28, 2004
Dear Sir, I've been reading about how good RM-10 is to support the immune system. Have you heard about this product and what is your opinion for someone who is HIV+ and not on medication? Many thanks. Chris
| Response from Dr. Young
I have a number of patients who take alternative therapies and/or supplements. I've never heard of this one. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Washing Techniques For Genital Herpes
- Treatment For Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.