Jul 28, 2004
I just received my test results and it is positive for HIV. I'm not sure where to go from here or even which step to take first. I'm limited in my available physicians due to my limited health insurance. How do I find a reputable treating doctor.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
I'd start by contacting a local AIDS Service Organization (ASO)- they can often be found in the yellow pages, or at ASOfinder.com.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precum Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Anal Fisting
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Vagina?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.