timing of drugs
Jul 28, 2004
hi I've just started treatment but already feel i'm slipping a bit with the exact time i take my medication (efavirenz, 3TC, tenofovir once a day). I know i am lucky to be on once a day! I take them at midnight but do i have much of slack either side of midnight? (i.e. is an hour later or earlier acceptable?) many thanks Paul
Response from Dr. Young
Paul- thanks for your question. You've got a several hour window with which to take your meds. Certainly an hour either way is fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.