Jul 27, 2004
I sometimes forget (AIDS brain) that I have taken my bedtime dose of Sustiva, Epivir and Ziagen and then take another dose realizing later that I had already dosed once. What is the danger in the double dosing?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
While certainly, taking a double dose is not generally recommended, taking a second dose of your medications is not likely to cause any serious problems (other than slightly increased side effects).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Is Chest Cold An Ars Symptom?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.