tcells going back down and viral load up

Hello, I have been on Haart since Feb of this year. Poz for about 10 years. When I start meds this year my tcells 40 and vl 160,000. A few months ago my tcells went up to 175 and viral was not detectable. Now it seems my tcells have went back down below 100 and vl is up to 5000. I am waiting for my blood work to come back on new testing and geno testing. I am severly enemic and I think my bone marrow has stopped making tcells. The only OI I have had is Thrush. Is it possible for me to be resistant already. I am very good with taking my meds ,but have at times waiting up to 15 to 16 hours to take the next dose my mistake. Have never missed a 24 hour dosage..but have missed a few at 12 hours. Thanks

Hello and thanks for posting. It is possible that you have developed resistance based on the recent increase in the viral load and decrease in CD4 cells. If you are anemic it could be due to medications (if you are on AZT) and you may need procrit for treatment. What HIV medications are on you on? Let us know when you get the resistance test results and new viral load and CD4 counts.

Undetectable, now what do I do?
You Won't Dare Post This!! (yes we will!!)