The Zapper to cure AIDS

Dear Dr's.,

Thank you so much for your forum and your generous sharing of knowledge and information. Have you heard of or are you familiar with a Dr. Hulda Clark and her treatment program for H.I.V. and A.I.D.S.? It involves the use of electrical current, natural medicines, incredible steps to "cleaning" the food you eat, etc. She does NOT advise stopping or slowing down on ANY prescription medication during her "therapy" treatments (done in your own home). She is an N.D. as well as having a Ph.D. Like so many "alternate" treatments, if treated by her it is done in her office in Mexico, just across the border from her San Diego office. I realize there are a lot of snake oil sales people out there taking advantage of this plague, but for some reason, this one seems to have some ring of legitimacy. Just wondering if you know anything about it or may have heard anything about it. Her most current book is very off putting to the general Medical Community, titled "The CURE for HIV and AIDS". A bit strong to say the least. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated, and Thank You all again. All the Best, Steve

I checked out her web site and learned some very truly interesting facts about HIV and AIDS. For example, this quote:

The human intestinal fluke (Fasciolopsis buskii) is the source of the HIV virus. This parasite typically lives in the intestine where it might do little harm, causing only colitis, Crohn's disease, or irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps nothing at all. But if it invades a different organ, like the uterus or the kidneys or liver, it does a great deal of harm. If it establishes itself in the thymus, it causes HIV/AIDS! It only establishes itself in the thymus in some people. These people have benzene in their bodies. All HIV patients (100%) have both benzene and a stage of the intestinal fluke in their thymuses. The solvent benzene is responsible for letting the fluke establish itself in the thymus. In order to get HIV, you must have both the parasite and benzene in your body. The HIV virus belongs to this fluke. It is not difficult to kill this parasite and all its stages. AIDS is a condition. When the thymus gland cannot "make" enough T cells, your immunity is lowered. Benzene is the cause of AIDS. Different toxins accumulate in different organs. If you eat or rub in the tiniest bit of benzene it goes directly to the thymus. It damages the thymus so much that everything else is allowed to land there, too: The mercury from metal tooth fillings, the copper from your copper water

This information speaks for itself. Unfortunately, we no longer have the opportunity to purchase the "Zapper" from Dr. Hulda Clark because of a restraining agreement with the Federal Trade Commission. The FTC was apparently unimpressed with Dr. Clarks plans to sell the Zapper to electrocute the intestinal fluke, and thereby cure AIDS. I suggest we simply avoid the copper from our copper water and wait for the scientific studies on the "Zapper".

Should I tell
HIV-related lymphoma