Jul 1, 2004
My docs are encouraging me to start treatmeant soon. CD4: 350, VL: 32,000.
Generally I feel fine. For about a week however, my throat has become increasingly sore, well not the throat so much, but just when swallowing. I thought it was just a cold and it'd pass....but now I can barely swallow, the act of swallowing itself is what so painful....everything else seems fine. What should I be concerned about?
Response from Dr. Pierone
You should get in to see your doctor to be checked out. This could just be a virus or it could be something more serious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.