Off meds and problems

Hello, I was in the hospital about 8 months ago to be treated for migraine headaches. I notices while their and since I got out I get this rash on my upper arms and my calfs now. I also have had a lump under my ear that looks like a cyst but my doctor says it's a swollen lymph node. Could this have happened because my doctor took me off meds and I am having a reaction?

It is possible that this could be related to being off HIV medications. More patients have treatment interrupted for a variety of reasons. Off therapy it is very common to see lymph node swelling related to HIV infection and replication. Skin rashes are also more common off therapy as well. Do you have recent a viral load and CD4 count?

Am I anemic?
Single Male wants children and HIV+