Thank you

Hi doctors and Nelson at thebody.com.

Last january i got the message that i am infected (probably last summer/fall). 50 years old, gay, managed to avoid that wild tiger in the jungle for more than 20 years of aids in our community. But one day i did not follow the usual pattern of safe behavior, as too many gays does these days, and it hit me.

I fell into a deep darkness for some months, a time when you the crew at thebody.com gave me knowledge, hope, realism with your way of caring for people around the world through these pages. You have done a lot for me, each one of you, and been there every day when i checked for new questions and answers. Slowly i am leaving the darkness behind me, as it seems, and start to look at the future with hope and plans.

I am getting more strength, mentally - though some days still can be as nights. And i have started to work with hiv prevention in the gay community, to try and help other gay men who have problems finding back to the safe patterns of behavior, thinking they will be able to avoid that hungry tiger.

So you people make a difference. A huge difference. Your attitude inspire me.

I just wanted to say that, to thank you, each one of you, for being there. Behind your analysis, your advices, the choices you give, your no bullshit answers, i feel you have this genuine whish to help through your knowledge and experience.

This was not a question this time, i just wanted to thank you all. Thomas

(Physically i am doing ok for the moment, no need for medication yet & with good numbers, except for those 50 years...)

Thanks for your comments.

I hope that the future brings you happiness and good health. BY

Which treatment to choose when VL > 750000 ?
thinking of having a baby with positive partiner