Options - again
Jun 7, 2004
Hi Thanks for the response. I should have stated that we have always done genotypes, etc. I am presently on a the best program we can come up with - Lexiva, Kaletra, Norvir, Epivir, DDI and Viread. I have no sensitivity to all other meds. I am just trying to stay in a holding patern. I wanted to read up on what my be in phase III trial or might be on the market soon. I thought there was a site on AMFAR, but could not find anything. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks
Response from Dr. Lee
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.