Options - again
Jun 7, 2004
Hi Thanks for the response. I should have stated that we have always done genotypes, etc. I am presently on a the best program we can come up with - Lexiva, Kaletra, Norvir, Epivir, DDI and Viread. I have no sensitivity to all other meds. I am just trying to stay in a holding patern. I wanted to read up on what my be in phase III trial or might be on the market soon. I thought there was a site on AMFAR, but could not find anything. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks
Response from Dr. Lee
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Get Marinol Prescribed?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Lorazepam For Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.