Feel Like Crap

I was diagnosed Positive about 2 months ago and my last labs were cD4T - 964 and VL 29,260. I have good days and bad, nodes in my neck are a real pain, not visibly noticable tho. I feel nauseous, light headed and jitterty some days, other days I feel like I could run a marathon. I am in very good shape and am on a supplement program to make certain I eat well. What can be done for the days when I feel like crap? I certainly done want to start the heavy meds sooner than I have to, but is there anything you can suggest? Thanks for your help, all you guys on this site are saints for helping out like this.

There are so many different things that can produce symptoms of nausea, jitteriness, and dizziness that it is difficult to know what to say. Some days I drink too much coffee and have these exact symptoms, so who knows? The lymph nodes are almost certainly related to HIV infection and generally are painless and a minor nuisance (but not always).

It really comes down to the question, how many of the days are bad versus good days? If the good days outnumber the bad and the trend is towards one of overall improvement, then practice sensible health habits and see how things go.

These include some general rules for living:

Physical: Exercise regularly, eat a well balanced diet, don't do addictive drugs (including too much coffee), if you use alcohol do so in moderation, take some vitamins and supplements (not too many), and get enough sleep.

Metaphysical: Do something with your life that you are passionate about, contribute to a mission or calling higher than yourself, surround yourself with loved ones and supportive people, act with courage and overcome fear, love and appreciate others, and avoid joyless striving.

Good luck!

what symptoms warrant treatment??
viread with videx