May 30, 2004
my 17 yr. old daughter has hepatitis B should i be tested also .how do you get this please help me
| Response from Dr. Young
Hepatitis B can be transmitted from mother to child (as well as through blood products, shared needles and occasionally, sexually). I can't tell you how your daughter contracted HBV, but if in doubt, I'd have your doctor run routine screening tests.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.