parotid cysts

I'm new to this forum and think the questions and answers are all teriffic. I have a question about parotid cysts on the right side of my neck and on my left cheek. I've had them for about 2 1/2 years, have them drained every other week for about 2-3cc serous fluid. I've been diagnosed HIV+ since 1990. I'm not taking any meds and I'm healthy otherwise. Is there any thing I can do to to get rid of these annoying cysts?

Thanks for your question.

I think that it'd be important to know exactly what kind of cyst you have. If they're just draining serous fluid or perhaps saliva, after this point, probably the only way to have them resolve is through a surgical approach. If you were my patient, I'd have you evaluated by an ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor.

Good luck, BY

morning versus afternoon results
Low platelets