May 30, 2004
I'm new to this forum and think the questions and answers are all teriffic. I have a question about parotid cysts on the right side of my neck and on my left cheek. I've had them for about 2 1/2 years, have them drained every other week for about 2-3cc serous fluid. I've been diagnosed HIV+ since 1990. I'm not taking any meds and I'm healthy otherwise. Is there any thing I can do to to get rid of these annoying cysts?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
I think that it'd be important to know exactly what kind of cyst you have. If they're just draining serous fluid or perhaps saliva, after this point, probably the only way to have them resolve is through a surgical approach. If you were my patient, I'd have you evaluated by an ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.