morning versus afternoon results

How is a T cell subset and CBC different if blood is taken in the afternoon versus early morning (8am)?

I think that CD4's and Lymphocytes are usually higher in the afternoon? Is that true and is there are general average increase if say one had blood drawn at 8am and then 3 or 4pm?

Does the diurnal increase also relate to white blood cells, red blood cells and hemaglobin and hematocrit or is it just lymphocyte related?

Thank you.

Thanks for your question.

I don't know the details of this answer, but my understanding is that there is a diurnal (daily) variability to many blood cell counts-- the range and importance of the flucuation varies from test to test. BY

Considering Treatment
parotid cysts