|WHAT PRECAUTION I NEED TO TAKE AFTER I AM TESTED I AM HIV +
May 29, 2004
WELL SIR I AM HIV +. I DONOT WANT TO GO FOR FURTHER TESTING AS I THINK I AM PERFECTLY HEALTHY NOW. COULD U PLEASE TELL ME THE PRECAUTIONS I NEED TO TAKE SO AS TO KEEP AIDS AWAY FROM ME.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
The single most important thing that you can do is to find an experienced HIV healthcare provider. There, you'll have testing to understand how severe (or not) your HIV disease is-- evaluation of your viral load and CD4 counts are very important, both from the beginning and for the future.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.