May 14, 2004
What percentage of patients in the US just starting treatment would you say are on once-a-day treatment? Any new patients being started on 3 x a day regiments?
Response from Dr. Young
I'd bet that more than half of HIV patients starting treatment are on once-daily treatments. I'd doubt that anyone is starting on a three-times-daily regimen. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.