May 14, 2004
What percentage of patients in the US just starting treatment would you say are on once-a-day treatment? Any new patients being started on 3 x a day regiments?
Response from Dr. Young
I'd bet that more than half of HIV patients starting treatment are on once-daily treatments. I'd doubt that anyone is starting on a three-times-daily regimen. BY
I want to make an informed decision
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.