May 14, 2004
What are the medications and the treatment?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question--- you've asked about a huge topic that is far to much to cover in one answer.
There are 4 classes of medications for the treatment of HIV, given in 3- or 4-drug combinations. The link to TheBody's treatment information site should be helpful (http://www.thebody.com/treatment.html).
Thanks for reading, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.