May 14, 2004
What are the medications and the treatment?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question--- you've asked about a huge topic that is far to much to cover in one answer.
There are 4 classes of medications for the treatment of HIV, given in 3- or 4-drug combinations. The link to TheBody's treatment information site should be helpful (http://www.thebody.com/treatment.html).
Thanks for reading, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.