May 14, 2004
What are the medications and the treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question--- you've asked about a huge topic that is far to much to cover in one answer.
There are 4 classes of medications for the treatment of HIV, given in 3- or 4-drug combinations. The link to TheBody's treatment information site should be helpful (http://www.thebody.com/treatment.html).
Thanks for reading, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Fingering Stripper?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Performing Oral Sex?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Cold Hands Worried It Could Be HIV
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Black Spots?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.